2023 Triumph Rocket 3 GT $22000
TWO MAGNIFICENT ROCKETS.
This is the genesis of a generation of Triumph’s ultimate motorbike legend. Equipped with a world’s largest production motorcycle engine capacity of 2500cc, the Rocket 3 line-up delivers the highest torque of any production motorbike and unparalleled acceleration with a beautifully smooth, responsive and incredibly refined ride.
The Rocket 3 motorcycle range is in a class of its own, with truly imposing muscular presence and magnificent style. The rocket 3 brings a sublime feel and comfort for all-day easy riding.
Astonishing performance and presence, with incredible comfort, laid-back riding attitude and effortless touring capability.
NOTE: Specs and features shown are from the 2022 model.
- SIGNATURE TWIN LED HEADLIGHT: The Rocket 3 GT’s signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker’s mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light) where allowed.
- INTRICATE 20-SPOKE WHEELS: 20-spoke wheels with a 17” x 3.5” front and 16” x 3.5” rear are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with exposed machining on both the rim and spokes.
- TORQUE ASSIST HYDRAULIC CLUTCH: Lighter clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- COMFORTABLE TAILORED PILLION & RIDER SEATS: The Rocket 3 GT’s sculpted touring rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It comes with cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat, which is set at a low 29.52 inches for easy accessibility and optimum control.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE PILLION BACKREST: Enhancing its touring capability even further, the Rocket 3 GT also benefits from a height adjustable brushed aluminum pillion backrest as standard.
- EXTENDED FLY SCREEN: For improved wind protection and enhanced touring capability, the Rocket 3 GT is equipped with an extended fly screen as standard.
- HEATED GRIPS: Fitted as standard to the Rocket 3 GT, heated grips are activated by pushing the heated grip button on the left hand grip. There are two heat modes, which are conveniently indicated on the TFT instrument display.
- ADJUSTABLE ERGONOMICS: Designed with ergonomics to deliver maximum comfort and accommodate every rider, the Rocket 3 GT offers feet forward foot controls with three horizontal position settings for rider preference and an adjustable pillion backrest for pillion convenience.
- STYLISH INTERNALLY WIRED HANDLEBARS: The Rocket 3 GT’s touring-style handlebars deliver a unique muscular feel and commanding riding position.
- CLASS-DEFINING FINISH & DETAILING: Enhancing the Rocket 3 GT’s incredible aesthetics are a host of premium details including a muscular sculpted gas tank featuring central recess, brushed stainless steel tank strap with Monza-style cap, brushed aluminum airbox cover, and brushed aluminum Monza-style coolant and oil caps.
- HIDDEN FOLDING FOOTRESTS: The unique fully foldaway pillion footrests can be hidden from view when not in use, to further enhance the Rocket 3 GT’s clean, minimal rear end.
- FIVE-GALLON GAS TANK: At five gallons, the Rocket 3 GT has a large tank capacity for great touring capability.
- THE ROCKET 3 GT ENGINE: The Rocket 3’s 2,500cc triple is the world’s largest production motorcycle engine and is optimised to deliver 18kg mass savings over the previous Rocket generation, for thrilling performance and all-day, any gear, effortless touring capability.
- ROCKET 3 GT INCREDIBLE ACCELERATION & TORQUE: With 221 Nm of peak torque, the Rocket 3 GT is the ultimate muscle roadster built to go even further, and tour with even more comfort. This is the world’s highest torque of any production motorcycle, delivered across the entire rev range in one smooth and seamless flow. The amazing combination of engine power, torque delivery and advanced chassis set-up of the Rocket 3 GT delivers incredible acceleration and unparalleled performance.