2023 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR
PURE ELEGANCE, PERFORMANCE AND ATTITUDE
Combining distinctive British elegance and style with exhilarating real-world performance, the Speed Triple 1200 RR is the ultimate sport bike for the road.
As stunning to look at as it is exhilarating to ride, with the highest specification ever.
NOTE: Specs and features from 2022 model.
- EXHILARATING 1160CC TRIPLE ENGINE: Developed with learnings from the Moto2™ race program, the RR’s low-inertia triple engine produces a muscular 92 LB FT of torque, punching its way to a peak power figure of 177 HP in a heartbeat.
- OHLINS SEMI-ACTIVE SUSPENSION: Quite simply the most sophisticated suspension available from Ohlins – top-of-the range Smart EC 2.0 electronically adjustable, semi-active suspension for superb handling in all conditions.
- FULLY ENGAGED & COMMITTED ERGONOMICS: With a handlebar position 135mm lower and 50mm further forward than the RS, and a footrest position tailored to suit, the RR delivers the most focused ride ever without compromising comfort.
- CRAFTED COCKPIT FAIRING & SINGLE HEADLIGHT: The elegant new cockpit fairing design with its signature single round DRL headlight, combined with its unique clip-on handlebar set-up, make the RR instantly recognizable as the most focused Speed Triple ever.
- TRACK-SPEC PIRELLI TIRES: With profiles designed for exceptional response, handling and grip, the new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa V3 tires deliver high performance on the road and the track.
- OPTIMISED CORNERING ABS AND TC: Escaping the city or tearing up the track, the RR’s advanced IMU-controlled switchable Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control systems inspire confidence in all situations.
- PRECISION BREMBO BRAKING: The premium Brembo braking set-up with its multi-adjustable lever, twin Stylema® radial monobloc calipers and lightweight 320mm discs, provides precise and assured stopping power.
- FIVE RIDING MODES: Rain, Road, Sport, Track and Rider Configurable modes give the ideal throttle response, plus optimal ABS and Traction Control settings to suit the riding conditions.
- TRACK-DERIVED TECHNOLOGY: Triumph Shift Assist up and down quick shifter and the latest generation front wheel lift control enables smoother, faster progress, both on the road and on the most demanding race circuits.
- RIDE-ENHANCING TECHNOLOGY: All fitted as standard, the full LED lighting system increases visibility, the full keyless system enhances rider experience, and the fully adjustable cruise control delivers great long-ride comfort.
- PREMIUM CARBON FIBER DETAILING: Stunning, lightweight carbon-fiber components, from the subtly-branded front mudguard to the sculpted side panels deliver an indulgent, sophisticated and crafted look to the RR.
- FULL COLOR TFT INSTRUMENTS: Full-color, user-configurable, 5” TFT instruments featuring Bluetooth phone and GoPro connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation and a lap timer, all easily accessed via intuitive switch cubes.